Thursday 23 June 2011

Stabbin' Grell


I almost stabbed Grell today and he almost had a heart attack! I know he's always wanted a baby and after the fright I gave him today I think he almost had one. 

I spent most of the day with Will  and Grell-senpai. The overnight room is boring and Grell's night time beauty routine is stinking up the whole room. So I stole his laptop. Also Will-senpai has fell asleep sitting up. I want to shave his head and go back to calling him Britney like I was doing earlier. 

I've been trying to learn how to waltz lately but its been a bit hard finding a teacher since Will wont let me lead and Grell loves to tango and his hands have a habit of wandering. Its AWKWARD!

Also I hope they realise that I am missing two parties and a date this weekend to go on this stupid mission! I wanna hang out with real girls not Grell-senpai. I miss boobs. 

And this is for Will - 

1 comment:

  1. Why did you ever call William Britney anyway? Just wondering.I'm sure there's a funny story behind it?
    Why don't you text me the story? 610 301 3440
    <3

    ReplyDelete