Friday 7 October 2011

Have a new Blog!

So, Sorry I've been neglecting this blog a lot, I've had girlfriend problems (as I currently have 8 girlfriends on the go), parties, work, avoiding work (and William) ,avoiding blogging and more procrastination have kept me busy for the 5 months. 


I'd share my wonderful party stories but unfortunately I can't remember anything I did....Or any one I did actually, So I actually have no idea what to blog about. I only decided to blog today as I was watching horror movies with Grell-Senpai and he "Kindly" Reminded me with his death scythe to write one. I hope this blog was good enough. 


Well That's all I can think of, But there was the most annoying children while I was on a mission today so this song sorta sums up my thoughts. 

4 comments:

  1. Haha well if it takes death threats to get you to post then I applaud Grell-senpai XD

    Children scare me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eight. At the same time. Right....
    Thanks for the post! Please try and write more! I love hearing from you, even if we don't get much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to applaud Grell too, I was wondering where you were! It's so great to know that you didn't disappear forever! I thought you'd be back, though I was uncertain. And, to help Grell, *"kindly" reminds you to please do write more blogs with MY snowblower (my death scythe)*

    The blog was good enough, though :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete