Monday 11 April 2011

Rocky Road apparently shouldn't be left in office Fridges.

Apparently, Grell-Senpai Made rocky road for some other shinigami for doing his paper and put it in the office fridge. Too bad i ate it.









I Also have to stop hitting on people during my blogs. So I thought I would say anything. And a picture can speak a 1000 words right? Thought so. 


Also has William doesn't read my blog, i can happily say, I steal the office supplies! and stole 168 meters of paper....


But on another note i did ten hours of work today! in between stealing supplies. But I did something! William would be proud, i say this cancels out my thievery 


And i'm meant to write longer blogs,maybe some other time~


P.s Grell's a Grammar Nazi.


P.s.s Way to go Grell, Now everyone is noticing the mistakes you pointed out on twitter! $%&$ YOU!

5 comments:

  1. I AM GOING TO COME INTO THAT OFFICE AND SMACK YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD FOR STEALING MY FOOD!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "P.s Grell's a Grammar Nazi."


    *giggle*

    Well the mistakes ARE glaringly obvious. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you edited out the mistakes Grell pointed out on Twitter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I'm a grammar Nazi as well X3

    *tsk tsk tsk* sticky fingers huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Way to go Grell, Now everyone is noticing the mistakes you pointed out on twitter! $%&$ YOU!"

    The more angry you act, the cuter you are, ya know.

    ReplyDelete