Sunday 10 April 2011

Footless.

I Think i need to say Hi to begin with, and if you're female Leave your phone number ;)


Right So i was gonna around my normal day with the lawnmower and all that.So I Turned my lawnmower on and was using it for a bit, then Something fell out of it and it turned out to be a Toe. I checked the lawnmower and turns out there was a cat in it. The cat then ran off for two days before finally returning. Its whole muzzle was separated from the rest of it's face and missing two toes.


Also i apologise for my lack of blogs..And my last blog..and my no blogs for the past 4 months. Work takes up a lot of time..and so does procrastination


. I Think this covers me for the time being on blogs..I'll be back in 4 months.

6 comments:

  1. 4 months? far too long.
    Yes, i'm female. you know me from twitter though. contact me from there.
    next time, check your lawnmower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my phone number Knoxie~ just use it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nina Its the cat's fault not mine.

    @Grell *faceplam*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, be careful next time ^__^ Just contact me via facebook or twitter ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww poor kitty!

    And you already know how to get a hold of me on twitter, yes? Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An anonymous female ;3 lol maybe I'll give you my number one day but not today.

    ReplyDelete