Saturday 29 January 2011

so Grell doesn't feel left out.

Since Grell has post things about myself and sulky pants William,To make sure Mrs sutcliff wasn't left out, I'll list something's about him.

-If you get Grell angry enough,you can hear his man voice

-Apparently he was a straight A student in school.

-He sleeps with a sebby doll, and has Red lacey Pj's. (which i'm sure William loves.)7

-Grell can't say the word "cutlery"

-He doesn't know what colour silver is.

-He breaks every pair of hair straighteners he gets.

-He bounces when he falls.

I'm sure i could think of more and go on and on,But i have things to do and paperwork to procrastinate from

Knox.

2 comments:

  1. Firstly they are not lace they are satin~ and the silver thing was a mistake I made ONCE!

    But yes I was a good little school girl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once is still once too much~ i dont care if it was like 120 years ago.

    ReplyDelete